Grannies Safety Contact Phone Number Tattoos (25 pack)
Grannies Safety ID Contact Temporary Tattoos are a fabulous, fun and affordable way of making sure that any family member or friend who may need assistance can always get in touch.
Our Grannies Safety ID Emergency Contact Temporary Tattoos give reassurance to the family members of anyone who might need assistance when they are out, if they get lost in a crowd or become confused, that you can be easily contacted.
Just type your mobile phone number in the text field and we&39;ll do the rest.
A pack of Personalised Safety Tattoos includes:
- 25 x Temporary Tattoos
- Application instructions
Our Tattoos have undergone the Primary Skin Irritation Test (ASTM Method) and have been independently tested to ensure that they comply with the Australian Standards for toys.
Temporary Tattoo Application Instructions
- Cut Tattoos as close as possible to each image to achieve the best results.
- Peel off CLEAR plastic sheet from the Tattoo and press firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
- Hold wet cloth against Tattoo backing and make sure to wet thoroughly. Hold cloth for 30 seconds.
- Slowly slide paper backing off your skin, press down all over with sponge and let dry.
- To remove use baby oil or adhesive tape. Your Tattoo can last up to a week if applied properly.